With locations across Western Canada, Canada Cartage System is a recognized leader in transportation logistics delivering customized solutions for the transportation, distribution and warehousing marketplace. We offer a competitive remuneration and benefits package, advancement opportunities and career development.
The Canada Cartage Logistics Solutions, a division of Canada Cartage (CCLS) has an exciting opportunity for qualified full time Warehouse Personnel! The CCLS is often regarded as the centre point from which goods are distributed to stores, customers or homes. The goods are delivered into the regional CCLS using a combination of Canada Cartage dedicated fleets and freight management services.
We offer a competitive remuneration and benefits package, advancement opportunities and career development.
- Manually load and unload materials from pallets, skids, platforms, cars and lifting devices.
- Accurately ship and receive product
- Follow all workplace safety policies, and compliance regulations
- Accurately weigh and document materials
- Housekeeping responsibilities
- Have steel toed safety boots
- Provide a criminal background check; must be bondable
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a cold/hot environment
- Physically demanding; must be able to lift 50lbs unassisted
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women