Position Title: AZ Driver
Location: Cornwall, Ontario
Duration: full-time, 50+ hours
Shifts: Tuesday-Saturday, Sunday-Thursday
Salary or Salary Range: Opportunity to earn between 70K to 80K per year gross! RPM between 0.56-1.92/mile.
We are looking for talented dedicated drivers with exceptional customer service to join our delivery fleet. We provide an excellent training program, dedicated equipment, and opportunities for growth.
- Minimal hand bombing
- No experience needed
- Geographical area: Servicing into Quebec, as well as Ajax, Cornwall, Kingston etc.
- Home everyday
Sign on bonus:
- $250 on completion of Orientation
- $1000 after completion of 6 months service on account
- $1000 after completion of 12 months service on account
Responsibilities and Requirements:
· Valid AZ License
· Must be comfortable with both city and highway driving, regular tight turns, backup into small docks
· Ability to lift up to 50lbs on a consistent basis
· Clean CVOR, abstract and criminal search
· Follow company rules and regulations with respect to safety and hours of service
· Excellent customer service skills
Why Work for Canada Cartage:
· Dedicated 24-Hour Dispatch Coverage
· Modern, well maintained Fleet; professionally detailed, inside and out, on a regular basis
· Industry leading benefits package including company-matching pension plan
· Stability; Full Time, Steady Hours and consistent year round work
· Safety-oriented company with a safety program in place
· Opportunities for career advancements through training and development
· Company perks such as company phone, uniform/safety boots allowance and discount programs for gym memberships, auto services, cell phone plans, etc.
· Awarded as a Top Fleet Employer in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021
· Work with a company named "Canada's Best Employer 2018, 2019, 2021 & 2021" in Transportation & Logistics by Forbes
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Committed to employment equality, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women.