Class 1 Driver - Highway - 4 on 4 off
Canada Cartage was founded in 1914 and is the country's largest provider of outsourced fleet solutions, providing dedicated equipment and drivers to both small and large firms.
We are looking for professional and safety oriented Class 1 Truck Drivers in Langley, BC. We have Reefer Loads going to Interior BC and Prince George. If you love being on the road and enjoy scenic drives this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Schedule: 4 days on, 4 days off,
Why work for Canada Cartage
- Dedicated 4 on 4 off schedules with opportunity for more hours/runs as needed
- Industry leading benefits package including company-matching pension plan. No monthly premiums!
- We offer competitive Mileage & Hourly Rates with premiums
- Full Time, Steady Hours and consistent year round work
- Modern, well maintained Fleet
- Safety-oriented company with a safety program in place
- Opportunities for career advancements through training and development
- We have various company perks such as company phone, uniform/safety boot allowance and discount programs for gym memberships, auto services, cell phone plans, etc.
- Earn bonuses by referring your friends and family to come work with us (restrictions apply)
Your Daily Responsibilities:
- Follow Hours of Service regulations (E-Logs)
- Handle freight documents/manifests
- Promptly deliver customer freight and update dispatch on ETA’s
- Unload via Power-Pallet Jack
- Complete all other duties as reasonably assigned
Our General Requirements/Qualifications:
- Hold a valid Class 1 license
- Must provide a 5 year Commercial Drivers abstract; valid within the past 30 days and no more than 5 demerits and 3 negative events
- Must be able to drive manual transmission; training may be provided to the right candidate
- Criminal Record Check required; must be bondable
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted
If you meet the above qualification, please respond to this job posting and attach your current resume and/or Commercial Driver Abstract.
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women