Safety & Compliance Administrator
Shift :Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
This position involves assisting the Safety & Compliance team with the administrative work required for Driver Safety; Log Books, Permits, Filing, Insurance Inquiries, Tickets, Violations, Motor Vehicle Accidents, etc.
- Coordinate the processing and file management of compliance related documentation
- Monitor and schedule periodic remedial training and/or annual recertification for the driver population
- Maintain current all of the various Safety and Compliance data tracking programs
- Assist in performing internal department audits
- Sort and Scan DriverÕs Daily Logs
- Assist Safety Supervisor as required and other tasks as directed
- 1-3 years of office administration experience
- Positive work attitude and ability to provide exceptional administrative support
- Possess excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Strong computer skills: Proficient in the latest Microsoft Office Programs and ability to type 45+ Words per Minute
- Experience within Logistics & Transportation is considered an asset
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however, only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women.