Recruitment Marketing Specialist
Are you passionate about creating opportunity for people? Do you have experience delivering outcomes by creatively using sourcing and marketing channels? Do you want to work in a fast paced, mission driven organization with opportunity to help scale at an exceptional pace. If you are a seasoned marketer with a passion for helping thousands of people find great jobs, this is the role for you.
Canada Cartage's Talent Acquisition team is looking for a seasoned marketing expert to join our team. We need people who can create successful marketing strategies to generate applications, and deliver short-term results while optimizing performance over time against a clear set of performance goals. This role will own the development and execution of sourcing and marketing strategy for multiple markets, including profiling target candidates and identifying appropriate sourcing and marketing levers to build top of funnel demand and effectively and efficiently attract candidates. You will partner with cross-functional stakeholders to perform strategic research and data-driven candidate attraction actions. You play an essential role in tracking market factors and changes in candidate behavior which impact our success in attracting employees, including projects such as market mapping and market intelligence. To be successful in this role you will need to be able to see the big picture and execute rapidly.
You will lead:
- Local brand strategy: utilize marketing savvy to articulate differentiated employment positioning, leveraging the overall brand guidelines and value prop, tailoring for the local market
- Channels: use data to rigorously assess channel effectiveness, prioritize based on business requirements, and develop an effective marketing mix to achieve application goals
- Candidate experience: Be the evangelist for the candidate experience in owned markets, working to continuously improve the candidate journey
- 2+ years of experience delivering substantial results in high volume hiring sourcing/marketing or B2C/ B2B acquisition marketing, ideally including local marketing programs
- 2+ years of experience in employment brand marketing (an asset)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Deep analytical abilities, specifically with respect to campaign performance and experiment design and analysis
- Ability to partner cross-functionally and work with a wide range of stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others
- Able to consistently nail details, drive process and drive results
- A love of solving hard problems
- Proven track of record of building, managing and optimizing large-scale multi-channel marketing and sourcing campaign
This position can be based anywhere in Canada with options to be fully remote, hybrid or in the office depending on location and candidate preference.