The Owner Operator Administrator is responsible, but not limited to, all activities involved in effectively supporting and tracking the life cycle of the Owner Operator client group. To assist and ensure Broker Owner packages are compliant and accurately recorded in the A1 Transportation Management, Payroll and Database Programs. Our office is a fast faced, deadline sensitive work environment and our priority is to provide superior customer service in every interaction.
Our office is a fast faced, deadline sensitive work environment and our priority is to provide superior customer service in every interaction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform administrative related duties tracking the Broker life cycle.
- Review and audit new hire files to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Ensure timely and accurate administration of Broker files into various databases ensuring interdepartmental timelines is satisfied.
- Fielding inquiries from Owner Operators and internal stakeholders by phone or email.
- Prepare Broker reporting KPI’s as required.
- General clerical duties, (filing and data entry) as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience & Required skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service principles and practices are an asset
- Computer skills, including previous experience working with applications used to manage the business, including MS Office (Outlook and Excel)
- Ability to take initiative, ownership, adaptability in a multitude of tasks
- Experience in a 24 x 7 operation, preferably in the transportation industry
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women