Class 1 - Team- Tanker Driver-HOME every week!
Are you tired of doing long haul but have a friend or family member that you would like to do team with? Each Driver can earn up to $120,000/ year with a New Hire Bonus of $4,500 each.
Canada Cartage is looking for a Team of two professional and safety oriented Truck Drivers with Tractor-Trailer Tanker experience to service our Cryogenics accounts.
If you are looking for work life balance this position offers you to BE HOME every week while earning a competitive salary.
Why work for Canada Cartage
- Dedicated recurring schedules 5 on 2 off
- We offer Cryo Training
- We offer Industry-leading wages and premiums
- Dedicated Equipment
- Comprehensive benefits package including company-matching pension plan
- We have various company perks such as company phone, uniform/safety boot allowance and discount programs for gym memberships, auto services, etc.
- Once on board you can earn bonuses by referring your friends and family to come work with us (restrictions apply)
- Canada Cartage offers a well maintained fleet
- Safety-oriented company with a Safety Program and Safety Bonuses in place
- We provide consistent year round work
Your Daily Responsibilities:
- Pre-trip and Post-trip of equipment
- Adhere to Hours of Service regulations and maintaining E-Logs
- Unloading of various types of cryogenic gas or liquids
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment Chaining tires as required
- Chaining up drive axles and working in all types of weather is the norm
- 36 to 48 hour resets during busy periods-irregular start times and days off are rewarded with higher pay packages as per the collective agreement
- Highway and off road driving
Our General Requirements/Qualifications:
- Hold a valid Class 1 license
- Minimum 2 years of Tanker experience
- Minimum 5 years of Class 1 experience
- Must provide a Clean 5 year Commercial Drivers abstract; valid within the past 30 days and no more than 3 demerits and 3 negative events
- Must be able to drive manual transmission
- Must pass a criminal background check, drug and alcohol test and must be bondable
- Must have mountain and super b experience