Customer Service Representative
Position: Customer Service Representative
Status: Permanent Full-Time
Location: 55 Rothwell road, Winnipeg, MB
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
Canada Cartage Logistics Solutions located on Rothwell Road in Winnipeg is seeking candidates for the position of Customer Service Representative.
Reporting to the Office Manager, CSR’s are responsible for taking inbound customer orders and inputting to the Warehouse Management System (WMS). CSR’s are required to liaise with the operations staff in the event there is clarification/resolution required with a customer order. Maintain accurate inventory information for the customer(s) through receipts and inbound orders. Act as a liaison between the customer and the company. Data entry into the Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Database is required as well.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for confirming charges on Inter Branch Invoices and reporting any discrepancies to Accounts Payable or the Office Manager in a timely manner;
- Within the CSR classification and after training, must be prepared to cross-train and may be required to perform the duties of other CSR positions;
- Responsible for accurately entering inventory into the WMS in a timely manner, and ensuring paperwork is sent off to the customer for backup
- Responsible for accurately entering orders into WMS and given to warehouse personnel to pick
- Communicate any discrepancies from the order and/or receiving to the customer and attempt to come to an agreeable conclusion. Disagreements should be reported to the Office Manager;
- Generate invoices and relate all pertinent information to the Office Manager;
- Ensure accuracy of all invoices, attached backup if required, and email in a timely manner;
- Ensure all monthly charges are accurately entered in the WMS by the month end deadline date;
- Report any shipping/receiving errors and/or revenue adjustments to the Office Manager;
- Respond to customer requests and complaints as soon as possible and relay the information to the Office Supervisor or their designate;
- Ensure customer and product profiles are updated in the WMS as changes occur;
- In conjunction with the CSR at the Control Desk, ensure all orders are processed and pertinent information is recorded on the Bill of Lading;
- In conjunction with the Warehouse Supervisor and when required, ensure that the results of physical inventories are completed and reported to the customer. Any inventory discrepancies will be reported to the customer to determine what adjustments (if any) should be made;
- Maintain accurate monthly file information for accounts; and
- Enter KPI data into the Database as required.
As applicable to the duties of the particular positions, be able to:
- Effectively communicate with customer;
- Have a general working knowledge of common office software, including Outlook, MS Office programs, and MS Access;
- Previous experience using Warehouse Management Software an asset.
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women