Maintenance Administrative Supervisor
Position: Maintenance Administrative Supervisor
Required by: ASAP
Status: Full Time
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Rate of Pay: Based on the quality and skill set of the applicant
The Supervisor is responsible but not limited to, all activities involved in supporting the National Fleet Administrative Manager.
Details of Position:
- Provide guidance and coaching to the Maintenance team as well as additional training as necessary.
- Work with the National Fleet Administrative Manager to effectively implement all company policies and procedures.
- Continually evaluate team members and provide feedback for improvement as well as identifying areas of weakness, inefficiencies and provide appropriate recommendations for resolving these issues.
- Ensure Company KPIs are met.
- Perform weekly Payroll functions.
- Perform Vendor Reconciliations.
- Complete reports.
- Assist customers and vendors with their requests and questions.
- Process maintenance invoices and complete customer billings.
- Any other additional duties assigned.
Core Competencies and Qualifications:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Industry relevant experience an asset
Proficient with Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Excels at time management/multi-tasking
Strong organizational skills
Ability to adapt quickly to additional requests and challenges
Excels at problem-solving and critical thinking
Previous Supervisory experience
Experience with accounting
Post Secondary education