Position: Warehouse B Associate
Required by: ASAP
Closing Date: July 30, 2020
Status: Full Time
Location: CCLS 55 Rothwell road, Winnipeg, MB
Rate of Pay: $15.89/hr ($14.89 during probationary period) IAW DWEA CBA
Schedule: Days, Sunday to Thursday, 8:00 am – 16:30 pm. Bus schedule on Sundays is limited; having a vehicle is considered an asset.
Canada Cartage Logistics Solutions located on Rothwell Road in Winnipeg is seeking candidates for the position of Warehouse Associate
Under the direction of the Operations Supervisor or department Lead Hand, Warehouse B associates are responsible for handling inbound and outbound freight safely and accurately. Use of a variety of powered Material Handling Equipment is required, as is use of an RF Gun.
- Maintaining quality and accuracy while receiving inbound stock items, and noting any deficiencies;
- Accurate order picking;
- Completing required documentation neatly and accurately;
- Manual labor (lifting up to 50lbs);
- Safe and skilled operation of material handling equipment including a sit-down counter balance forklift and a stand-up deep reach truck;
- Performing maintenance checks of material handling equipment;
- Housekeeping and other general warehouse duties.
- Previous experience within a warehouse environment;
- Previous experience with a forklift or reach truck an asset;
- TDG and WHMIS training;
- Previous experience with RF technology;
- Communication skills, including written, oral.
If you meet the above qualification, please apply
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women