Position: Project Coordinator
Status: Full Time
Location: Mississauga, ON
Schedule: Monday to Friday – 8:30am to 5:00pm
Reporting directly to the Safety team, the Project Coordinator will facilitate the administration and operation of our Driver Demerit Program.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional organizational skills and work well in a fast-paced environment. As the first point of contact for our operators and operations team, the Project Coordinator will facilitate the demerit program and organization with impeccable customer service standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support planning, coordination, logistics and administration of the driver demerit program and activities.
- Act as the first point of contact and manage all incoming inquiries and communications regarding the demerit point program.
- Update and maintain driver tickets, violations, infractions and MVA’s into internal database, administer new demerit resolution
- Update and maintain internal program manuals and documents
- Coordinate and communicate with drivers, follow up and relay information
- Maintain calendar, schedule calls and meetings, create agendas and manage meeting instructions.
- Assist with the administration of program assessments, evaluations and reporting, auditing, collecting and updating driver information
- Support Safety Manager with the development and production of program materials (i.e. documents, procedures, memos, etc.).
- Administrative duties as required
- 1-3 years of transportation knowledge
- Good judgement and analytical skill set
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of carrier safety and compliance laws
- Through understanding of commercial CVOR, Abstract and demerit system
- Ability to drive organizational changes
- PC skills such as MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint