Customer Service/Operations Support
Position: Customer Service/Operations Support
Status: Full Time
Location: Mississauga, ON
Schedule: Monday to Friday – 8:30am to 5:00pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Call stores with exceptions has been notified of delay
- Using Onboard support customer enquiries to the status of loads thru day
- Call stores to rebook appointment time
- Update A1 to reflect new appointment times
- Add to exceptions report
- Use customer software to book appointments
Data Entry/Operations Administrative support
- Daily order entry of the route sheets into A1 & Excel. Ensuring accuracy and escalating any issues as required.
- BOL data entry
- Creation of Postings
- Support as required with inbound calls
- Support with payroll as required scanning/indexing
- Progressing trips/ closing trips as required
- Update exceptions report of all delays greater than 30 minutes that re to be noted, as well as roll overs. Noting reason and whom the communication was sent to.
- Daily: Populate report in full with daily volumes. Ensure report is presenting itself in full and all components are completed.
- Master exception report
Core Competencies and Qualifications:
- Strong computer and typing skills
- Quick to learn software programs
- Proficient in outlook and strong communication by email skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated
- Detail orientated, responsible and accountable
- Ability to maintain goal orientated focus in a busy work area
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people,
members of visible minority groups and women