Truck Driver Class 3-Day shift!
Position Title: Class 3 Driver
Location: Prince George, BC
We are looking for a part time Class 3 driver with exceptional customer service to join our fleet.
• Saturday and Monday 7:00 am start
• Local deliveries within Prince George and surrounding areas
• Saturday and Monday day shift as well as the opportunity for extra shifts
• Must be willing to complete a criminal record check
• Straight truck/curtain side and flatbed
• Experience with Moffett is considered an asset
Responsibilities and Requirements:
• Have a valid Class 3 with air brakes driver’s license
• Be safety oriented
• Provide 5 year driver’s abstract, issued within the last 30 days
• Positive team attitude
• Reliable, flexible, punctual
• Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs/load securement with multiple straps
• Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Why Work for Canada Cartage:
• Dedicated 24-Hour Dispatch Coverage
• Modern, well maintained Fleet; professionally detailed, inside and out, on a regular basis
• Industry leading benefits package including company-matching pension plan
• Stability; Full Time, Steady Hours and consistent year round work
• Safety-oriented company with a safety program in place
• Opportunities for career advancements through training and development
• Company perks such as company phone, uniform/safety boots allowance and discount programs for gym memberships, auto services, cell phone plans, etc.
• Awarded as a Top Fleet Employer in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021
• Work with a company named "Canada's Best Employer 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021" in Transportation & Logistics by Forbes
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women.