AZ - Flatbed Driver
We are looking for talented dedicated drivers with exceptional customer service to join our delivery fleet. We provide an excellent training program, dedicated equipment and opportunities for growth
Position: AZ Flatbed Driver (Paid Training Provided)
Location: Fort Erie, ON
Status: Full time
Shifts: Monday - Friday (Early AM) 8 hours/day minimum guaranteed work.
Details of the Position:
- Start and Finish at customer location in Fort Erie, ON.
- Delivery of Compressed Natural Gas to various customers in the region.
- This position involves the driver hooking up and unhooking line to fill and deliver trailers of Compressed Natural Gas.
- Driver will be also be required to deliver various materials with a flatbed and moffett.
- Strapping of loads, following proper load securement protocols
- Constant communication with the customer
- Valid AZ License with no more than 3 demerit points
- Minimum of 2 year of verified AZ experience
- Flatbed experience is a requirement
- Driver must be comfortable working while being exposed to the elements (snow, rain, wind or dust)
- Driver must understand the responsibility of transporting dangerous goods
- Exceptional customer service
- 10 speed Manual Transmission Trucks
- Recent CVOR and Abstract and a criminal record search
- Follow company rules and regulations with respect to safety and hours of service
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of load securement regulations
Why work for Canada Cartage
- Dedicated 24-Hour Dispatch Coverage
- Modern, well maintained Fleet; professionally detailed, inside and out, on a regular basis
- Industry leading benefits package including company-matching pension plan
- Stability; Full Time, Steady Hours and consistent year round work
- Safety-oriented company with a safety program in place
- Opportunities for career advancements through training and development
- Company perks such as company phone, uniform/safety boots allowance and discount programs for gym memberships, auto services, cell phone plans, etc.
- Awarded as a Top Fleet Employer in 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Work with a company named "Canada's Best Employer 2018 , 2019 & 2020" in Transportation & Logistics by Forbes
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women