AZ Flatbed Driver- Kitchener
Position Title: AZ Flatbed Driver
Location: Kitchener, Ontario
Duration: full-time, 50+ hours per week
Shifts: Monday-Friday (6am start)
Pay Package: $23.01/hour (base) + $2.16/hour (premium)
We are looking for talented dedicated drivers with exceptional customer service to join our delivery fleet. We provide an excellent training program, dedicated equipment, and opportunities for growth.
- Start and Finish at the Kitchener location
- Delivering various steel materials with a flatbed truck within the GTA and surrounding areas
- Strapping and tarping of loads to ensure load securement
- Constant communication with the customer
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Valid AZ License
- Previous flatbed experience preferred but will train the right candidate
- Must have 1+ years of verifiable AZ experience
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs on a consistent basis
- Clean CVOR, abstract and criminal search
- Follow company rules and regulations with respect to safety and hours of service
- Excellent customer service skills
Why Work for Canada Cartage:
- Dedicated 24-Hour Dispatch Coverage
- Modern, well maintained Fleet; professionally detailed, inside and out, on a regular basis
- Industry leading benefits package including company-matching pension plan
- Stability; Full Time, Steady Hours and consistent year round work
- Safety-oriented company with a safety program in place
- Opportunities for career advancements through training and development
- Company perks such as company phone, uniform/safety boots allowance and discount programs for gym memberships, auto services, cell phone plans, etc.
- Awarded as a Top Fleet Employer in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022
- Work with a company named "Canada's Best Employer 2018, 2019, 2021 & 2022" in Transportation & Logistics by Forbes
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Committed to employment equality, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, persons with a disability, members of visible minority groups, women, and all other protected status.