AZ Tanker Driver
Position Title: AZ Tanker Driver
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Duration: full-time, Monday to Friday (various start times)
Pay Package: $23.01/hour + $3.89 (premium) + $0.33/KM (if required to go on the highway)
We are looking for talented dedicated drivers with exceptional customer service to join our delivery fleet. We provide an excellent training program, dedicated equipment, and opportunities for growth.
- Start and finish from Mississauga Terminal
- Ensure customer delivery is met in a timely, safe and professional manner
- Ensure accuracy and record all deliveries on timesheet
- 10-12 hour shifts
- Transportation of liquid cryogenic loads over the course of a week
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Valid AZ License with no demerit points
- Tanker experience required
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs on a consistent basis
- Minimum 2 year of verifiable experience
- Clean CVOR, abstract and criminal search
- Follow company rules and regulations with respect to safety and hours of service
- Excellent customer service skills
Why Work for Canada Cartage:
- Dedicated 24-Hour Dispatch Coverage
- Modern, well maintained Fleet; professionally detailed, inside and out, on a regular basis
- Industry leading benefits package including company-matching pension plan
- Stability; Full Time, Steady Hours and consistent year round work
- Safety-oriented company with a safety program in place
- Opportunities for career advancements through training and development
- Company perks such as company phone, uniform/safety boots allowance and discount programs for gym memberships, auto services, cell phone plans, etc.
- Awarded as a Top Fleet Employer in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022
- Work with a company named "Canada's Best Employer 2018, 2019, 2021 & 2022" in Transportation & Logistics by Forbes
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Committed to employment equality, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, persons with a disability, members of visible minority groups, women, and all other protected status.