AZ - Team Tanker Highway Driver
We are looking for a talented driver team with exceptional customer service to join our tanker fleet. We provide an excellent training program, dedicated equipment and opportunities for growth
Position: AZ Team Tanker Driver
Status: Full time + Benefits
Start Date: ASAP
Details of the Positions:
- Start and Finish from our Mississauga Terminal.
- Transportation of cryogenic tankers between customer locations throughout the region
- Constant communication with the customer
- Fully paid training program
- Must be able and willing to cross the border for pickups from Buffalo.
- Valid AZ License with a minimum of 2 years of verifiable AZ experience
- No demerit points, clean Abstract and CVOR
- Exceptional customer service
- Must know how to drive manual transmission
- Tanker experience is an asset
- Fast card is an asset
- Follow company rules and regulations with respect to safety and hours of service
- Excellent communication skills with both the dispatch and customers
- Must have prior highway experience
Why work for Canada Cartage
- Dedicated 24-Hour Dispatch Coverage
- Modern, well maintained Fleet; professionally detailed, inside and out, on a regular basis
- Industry leading benefits package including company-matching pension plan
- Stability; Full Time, Steady Hours and consistent year round work
- Safety-oriented company with a safety program in place
- Opportunities for career advancements through training and development
- Company perks such as company phone, uniform/safety boots allowance and discount programs for gym memberships, auto services, cell phone plans, etc.
- Work with a company named "Canada's Best Employer 2018, 2019 & 2020" in Transportation & Logistics by Forbes
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women