AZ Owner Operator
Position Title: AZ Owner Operator
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Geographical location: Kitchener/Cambridge to the west, Kingston to the east, Orillia to the north and down to Fort Erie and everything in between.
Duration: full-time, 50+ hours per week
Shifts: Monday-Friday between 10am-1pm
Pay Package: $39.73/hour plus an excess KM of > 20KM/hour of $0.45/KM and fuel surcharge varies week-to-week but typically 36% of the current gas prices.
We are looking for talented dedicated drivers with exceptional customer service to join our delivery fleet. We provide an excellent training program, dedicated equipment, and opportunities for growth.
- Must be an Owner Operator
- Dry Van/Reefer work
- Tailgate with some dock to dock work
- 10-12 hour shifts
- Vehicle requirement: White or blue day cab only
- Hand bombing required
- Type of product: Grocery items
- Estimated weekly earnings: $2000-3000/week
Responsibilities and Requirements:
· Valid AZ License
· Must be comfortable with both city and highway driving, regular tight turns, backup into small docks
· Ability to lift up to 50lbs on a consistent basis
· Clean CVOR, abstract and criminal search
· Follow company rules and regulations with respect to safety and hours of service
· Excellent customer service skills
Why Work for Canada Cartage:
· Dedicated 24-Hour Dispatch Coverage
· Modern, well maintained Fleet; professionally detailed, inside and out, on a regular basis
· Industry leading benefits package including company-matching pension plan
· Stability; Full Time, Steady Hours and consistent year round work
· Safety-oriented company with a safety program in place
· Opportunities for career advancements through training and development
· Company perks such as company phone, uniform/safety boots allowance and discount programs for gym memberships, auto services, cell phone plans, etc.
· Awarded as a Top Fleet Employer in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021
· Work with a company named "Canada's Best Employer 2018, 2019, 2021 & 2021" in Transportation & Logistics by Forbes
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Committed to employment equality, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women.