Email Marketing Specialist
Bulletproof is an omni-channel content driven consumer products company. Our vision is to tap into the unlimited power of being human and we do this by holding true to our mission of creating products that improve lives. Bulletproof helps people live better by providing information and products that help them use fat for fuel, say goodbye to sugar and supercharge mitochondria increasing their energy.
Bulletproof is a team of experienced professionals working to make high performance a daily reality for everyone on the planet. While our culture is casual and our workplace flexible, the team is passionate, customer driven, meaningfully connected, smart, and results focused.
Our customers know that our coffee, beverages, food, and supplements are the purest you can get anywhere, and you can expect to feel a difference in how you perform the first time you experience them. Environmentally conscious and ethically sourced products build a sustainable foundation for future generations to thrive. Bulletproof coffee has developed a cult following across the nation as a drink that provides sustained energy, while also programming your body to burn fat for energy. In addition to providing convenient access to products through eCommerce, Bulletproof has also launched products in various nation-wide retailers (e.g. Whole Foods Market, Sprouts, Sam’s).
Bulletproof 360 is looking for a highly motivated Email Marketing Specialist with experience executing revenue-driving emails from end to end. Our email program is fundamental to the success of our marketing and growth of Bulletproof 360.
The Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting the Email Marketing Manager execute the day-to-day Bulletproof 360 email & SMS program. In this role you will be assisting with the timely execution of multiple campaigns and programs; tasks include copywriting, completing asset briefs, building email campaigns, deploying campaigns and producing weekly analyses, including insights and next steps for testing and optimization.
You’ll work alongside the Email Marketing Manager to develop the look and voice of our email & SMS programs (broadcast and automated flows)
- Own end-to-end creative execution of our email campaigns from briefing and copywriting to image and template selection.
- Help inform, support, and optimize lifecycle marketing communications.
- Assist with A/B testing strategy and implementation to drive incremental program gains.
- Support ad hoc and weekly reporting requests
- Develop process improvements to streamline the email development timeline.
- 2 years+ experience driving copywriting for marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with email marketing best practices
- Exceptional track record for executing creative for marketing strategies that have exceeded planned objectives.
- Basic knowledge of HTML email development and QA support
- Understanding of dynamic content principles and using data to drive personalization
- Familiarity with tools such as Klaviyo, Adobe Creative Suite or Google Analytics a plus.
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for all Bulletproof employees:
- Exhibits excellent judgment
- Entrepreneurial problem solver with strong troubleshooting skills
- Vocally self-aware and curious
- Results oriented
- Ability to effectively manage time, multi-task, and prioritize projects to meet established deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and written
- Has relentlessly high standards
- You love learning, and it’s one of the things you do to make yourself better every single day
This is a full-time position. Maximum fun, maximum knowledge, and maximum performance are a part of the job description, and you’ll get to work with the team on a regular basis to upgrade your game, your mental performance, and your life. This is a great opportunity to grow with a company.
Think you’ve got what it takes?