For over 70 years Buckland has been working to help companies across the world experience global trade in a better way. Buckland employs a unique approach to global trade that focuses on combining trusted technologies and talented people that know how to use them. As a customer-focused company, Buckland provides customers with a single source of unmatched Customs Brokerage (Canadian, US, Mexican), Trade Managed Solutions, Freight Forwarding, Trade Technologies and Warehousing/Distribution Services. Buckland strives to provide customized services in a memorable way.
Reporting to the Supervisor, Warehouse, the Warehouse/Forklift Operator Scanner is responsible for safely loading and unloading shipments into the warehouse by adding a warehouse reference and scanning in and out the load / unload shipments.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary, benefits package and matching retirement plan
- A friendly, collaborative work environment
- Opportunities for professional development & ongoing learning
- A chance to be part of a growing organization
- To perform the duties of a “Forklift Operator” for the Laredo Warehouse
- Safely load and unload trucks and scan in/out all material loaded / unloaded.
- Completion of required paperwork for Shipping and Receiving of Consolidations and Returns
- Ensure that warehouse and dock are kept clean and unencumbered.
- Create and add warehouse references to the material loaded/unloaded.
The ideal candidate will bring:
- Certified fork truck driver
- Certified handler of propane (ability to change tanks only)
- Certified/able to change batteries for Electric fork trucks
- Experience loading and unloading trucks
- Experience stacking items in a safe manner
- Experience on inventory counts with a hand held and/or scanner
If this describes you, we’d love to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.buckland.com to learn more about Buckland and apply through our Career page today.
Those applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation in the application and/or interview process must submit their request to the Human Resources Department