Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
For over 70 years Buckland has been working to help companies across the world experience global trade in a better way. Buckland employs a unique approach to global trade that focuses on combining trusted technologies and talented people that know how to use them. As a customer-focused company, Buckland provides customers with a single source of unmatched Customs Brokerage (Canadian, US, Mexican), Trade Managed Solutions, Freight Forwarding, Trade Technologies and Warehousing/Distribution Services. Buckland strives to provide customized services in a memorable way.
Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, Service and Marketing the Digital Marketing Manager’s duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. The person in this role is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, he/she will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- A friendly, collaborative work environment
- Opportunities for professional development & ongoing learning
- A chance to be part of a growing organization
- Designing and overseeing all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Planning and managing Buckland’s social media platforms.
- Monitor and build reports to maintain overall performance.
- Identifying trends and technologies affecting our industry working hand in hand with advertising and media expert
- Working with our team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Overseeing and managing all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects
- Assist with execution of initiatives associated with all marketing projects including trade show coordination, podcasts, webinars, learning guides, weekly digital newsletter, and special events
- Work with management and the sales and service team to develop innovative marketing and major sales initiatives for customers
- Create, deliver, edit and optimize marketing materials including but not limited to brochures, presentations, RFQ responses, reports and account launches.
- Write, edit and/or review external communications and publications
- Assist in managing the Buckland website ensuring content updates and enhancements to increase site experience
- Assist in managing and generating content across the company’s website and social media platforms to drive customer engagement
- Coordinate direct marketing and other advertising sources such as but not limited to print and online
- Assist in planning meetings, trade shows and webinars by identifying, assembling and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists
- Oversee SEO and SEM strategies for marketing content and website
- Coordinate with the sales and service team to develop customer references and testimonials
The ideal candidate will bring:
- Degree or diploma in Marketing
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in the Marketing or related field
- Experience in Customs Brokerage is an asset not a requirement
- Proven communication and decision making skills
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Premier)
- Proven ability with both image and video editors
- Ability to quickly learn new software applications.
- Experience working with a cross functional team
- Excellent customer service skills and a desire to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel as needed within the USA, Mexico and Canada
- A great attitude and proactive approach to work
- Excellent oral and written communication skills a must
- Bilingual Spanish – English is required
If this describes you, we’d love to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.buckland.com to learn more about Buckland and apply through our Career page today.
Those applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation in the application and/or interview process must submit their request to the Human Resources Department