Jr ServiceNow Developer
Bravium is a company of enthusiastic consulting and technology professionals dedicated to delivering the best solutions for our clients, helping each other do the best job possible, and empowering every member of our team to grow and thrive. We are inclusive, collaborative, and quickly growing.
Bravium firmly believes that it is our employees that make our company great which is why we invest so much in our hiring process. We are never quick to hire and will always be thorough in ensuring any potential hires exemplify our core values of:
- Commitment to Excellence
- Honesty and Integrity
- Team Oriented Approach
- Respect for the Individual
- Must have active Public Trust Clearance.
- 2 years experience developing on the ServiceNow platform.
- Experience with workflow, business rules, (Java)scripting, UI actions, Web Services, integrations on ServiceNow.
- Experience in implementation, configuration and maintenance of the ServiceNow Platform.
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Systems integration of SaaS / Platform solutions
- Understanding of ServiceNow, Salesforce, and/or Pegasystems, or other leading CRM or platform solutions
- Development and delivery of ServiceNow platforms
- AngularJS, Apache and/or Jelly Scripting
- Web Services Integration (SOAP, REST, and JSON)
- System/Process Automation (Orchestration)
- Experience supporting previous ServiceNow projects
- Vendor certification(s) for ServiceNow, Salesforce, Pega, or similar platform/CRM solution(s)
About Bravium Consulting
Bravium Consulting provides technology and management consulting services for the public and private sectors. Our team is comprised of skilled, certified consultants that help clients achieve success with effective, created, and rapidly-executed solutions. We were recently awarded NMSDC Top 100 and Washington Technology fast 50.
Bravium Consulting is rapidly growing and we are always looking for intelligent and motivated people to join our team. We are committed to excellence so training, supporting, and empowering our team is a top priority for us. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- 15 PTO days
- 11 paid holidays
- Medical Insurance with 80% employee premium support, 25% family premium support
- Dental Insurance with 80% employee premium support, 25% family premium support
- Vision Insurance with 80% employee premium support, 25% family premium support
- Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage with 100% premium support
- 401k Program with Bravium matching 100% of up to 4% of salary
- $2500 Annual Training Budget
- 5 days of Paid Training Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Maternity Leave
- Eligibility for quarterly performance bonuses
- Referral bonus
- Flexible work arrangements