The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing secretarial and administrative support to the executives in a professional and timely manner. This role will require daily tasks in a wide variety of matters. The candidate must be flexible to meet the demands of our growing organization. The ideal candidate will have a cheery disposition, friendly personality, impeccable organizational skills, excellent attention to detail, hard working, and prior experience in an administrative role.
- Assume the role as the primary point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients.
- Arrange meetings, travel, and appointments; provide reminders as needed; maintain a master corporate calendar of all conferences, all-hands events, and holidays.
- Monitor office supply levels; reorder when appropriate.
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system for both paper and electronic records.
- Assist with Onboarding process and other necessary office tasks.
- Minimum 2 years experience as an Administrative Assistant or in other secretarial position.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Possession of excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- A high school diploma.
About Bravium Consulting
Bravium Consulting provides technology and management consulting services for the public and private sectors. Our team is comprised of skilled, certified consultants that help clients achieve success with effective, created, and rapidly-executed solutions. We were recently awarded NMSDC Top 100 and Washington Technology fast 50.
Bravium Consulting is rapidly growing and we are always looking for intelligent and motivated people to join our team. We are committed to excellence so training, supporting, and empowering our team is a top priority for us. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- 15 PTO days
- 10 paid holidays
- Medical Insurance with 80% employee premium support
- Dental Insurance with 80% employee premium support
- Vision Insurance with 80% employee premium support
- Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage with 100% premium support
- 401k Program with Bravium matching 100% of up to 4% of salary
- $2500 Annual Training Budget
- 5 days of Paid Training Time Off
- Maternity Leave
- Eligibility for annual bonus
- Referral bonus
- Flexible work arrangements