There are Many Perks to
Being a BraunAbility Team Member
While we hope our employees and/or their loved ones never find themselves in need of a wheelchair accessible vehicle, should the need arise we have special accessible vehicle loaner programs exclusively for employees, as well as a discount purchase program for longer-term needs. We even offer a friends and family assistance program.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company Sponsored Fitness Challenges and Events
- Onsite Medical Clinic
- Onsite Health Coach
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Leave of Absence Programs
- Life Insurance
- Personal & Professional Development Courses
- LiveHealth Online - "Now your child can visit with a doctor, 24/7 using LiveHealth Online. With no appointments or long wait times, LiveHealth Online is a great option for care when your regular doctor isn’t available."
Health and Wellness
We’re committed to ensuring our employees have a robust benefits package to support their complete health needs. Our competitive offerings include:
- 401K with Company Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discount Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Your Money Line (Financial Wellness Coach)
At BraunAbility it’s not just about your physical health – your financial health is also important to living your best life. We provide financial wellness benefits and programs that include:
- Company Cookouts – grill out and relax to kick off the start of summer!
- BraunAbility Bash - End of summer employee appreciation event with food and ice cream, dunk tanks, carnival-style games, prizes, and raffles.
- Fishing Tournament for the biggest catch, winner receives a custom wall mount fish replica of winning fish. Fish on!
- Anniversary ceremonies to recognize the dedicated years of service to BraunAbility
- Who doesn’t love celebrating with food? When we hit goals, we enjoy taco bars, pizza parties, donuts, ice cream and much more.
We work hard, but we also believe in celebrating a job well done, and just plain having some fun. Just a few of the things you’ll experience as a BraunAbility employee include:
- Reimagining Accessible Parking Spaces: Every year, we encourage employees to take a day away from work to participate in parking space painting events in our effort to end accessible parking space abuse as we work toward a mobility-inclusive world. In 2018, BraunAbility employee volunteers repainted 103 parking spots in our local communities.
- Servants at Work: Our employees collaborate with the Indiana-based group called Servants at Work, to build ramps for local homeowners. Since 2015, BraunAbility employee volunteers have partnered with SAWS to build 14 ramps to help ensure wheelchair users have safe access in and out of their homes.
Our products aren’t the only way we’re changing lives. We’re committed to being champions for people with disabilities, as well as being champions for our communities. Just a couple of the different community outreach programs we initiate include:
- Committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Reasonable accommodations to those needing assistance during hiring process
- Corporate offices provide accessibility for all employees
While we have a passion for making the world more accessible for our customers and providing them access to the people and places they love most, we are equally passionate about ensuring our own corporate facilities set a great example in accessibility. We’re an abilities-focused company and provide office workspaces that are designed with those with physical challenges in mind.
Lives Changed in 2018
In 2018 Revenue
Core Company Values
Goal of number of
lives changed by 2022
- Global Corporate Headquarters in
- Global Presence in
Brazil, Denmark, UK,
Sweden and US
- Founded on
Man's need for mobility