Solutions Manager, Brandwatch Reviews
Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world.
Brandwatch is part of Cision Ltd—a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals.Role Description
Brandwatch Reviews is currently taken to market via the Brandwatch commercial team. In this role, you will be the primary contact for all sales/
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the Brandwatch Sales team, Solutions Consultants, and Partners enabled to sell the Reviews solution.
- Create world class demonstrations tailored to the appropriate audience: from CMO to analyst.
- Support with RFP responses, by disclosing previous submissionresponses and answering technical product questions as necessary.
- Partner across the business to find real stories and insights in the data for clients and prospects.
- Find ways to continually maximise efficiencies in the technical sales process and boost sales results across the Brandwatch Reviews team.
- Proactively identify prospects for Brandwatch Reviews in the existing customer base and new sales pipeline and work with the account/opportunity owners to find ways to position reviews.
- Collect and feedback customer and prospect feature and functionality requests.
- Test site coverage as requested, updating the reviews “data bible” to ensure accuracy and transparency of our data coverage.
- A logical mind, with a natural ability to identify and articulate insights from data.
- Commercial focus, ability to prioritise work by it’s potential to deliver commercial outcomes.
- Familiarity with the digital marketing ecosystem, SaaS technologies, and platform integrations a plus.
- Affinity for cross-team alliance and driving organisational change.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Capable of easily relating complicated concepts to non-technical people.
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment.
At Brandwatch, we offer flexible and remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.