Technical Analyst (German)
The Technical Services team at Brandwatch provides consultative and analytics-driven professional services to our clients, ensuring that users are empowered to utilize the Brandwatch Consumer Research platform to the fullest, providing quick access to insights that could impact their strategy. We are currently looking for a German-speaking Technical Analyst to join this team to support our enterprise clients’ technical configuration projects.
In this role, you will:
- Become an advanced user of all products within the Brandwatch product suite, using a hands-on forward-thinking approach to solve complex problems
- Regularly consult with clients of Brandwatch (in various industries and for multiple brands) and internal colleagues to accurately scope and design software-based solutions to meet stated client objectives
- Implement effective, scalable data analysis solutions on behalf of Brandwatch clients, including but not limited to creating and cleaning datasets, creating visual dashboards, and segmenting data where applicable
- Present deliverables in a clear, engaging manner to internal and client stakeholders, effectively translating technical concepts for non-technical audiences
- Work mostly independently while juggling multiple deadlines, with the confidence to review your own work and deliver quality results
- Work closely with the Product team to provide feedback and suggestions on new ways to help our clients
- Fluency in both German and English (minimum CEFR level: C1)
- 1+ years analytical experience in a business setting preferred
- Experience in analyzing large datasets, simplifying complex data, or working with unstructured text, with the outcome of producing strategic insights
- Familiarity with social media communities, networks, and tools
- A keen eye for detail and a knack for optimizing within constraints
- Experience interacting with clients and/or presenting complex information to stakeholders
- Exceptional time-management and task-management skills, including collaborative prioritisation
- Authorization to work without visa sponsorship in the UK or Germany (as applicable)
Icing on the cake:
- Working knowledge of the Brandwatch suite of products
- Understands what an API is and basic knowledge of use cases
- Ability to accommodate occasional domestic and international travel
The requirements listed in job descriptions are guidelines. If your skills are transferable and you are within the ballpark with the number of years of experience, please apply and gain the opportunity to be considered.
Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world. Brandwatch is part of Cision Ltd—a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.
At Brandwatch, we offer flexible and remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.