Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world. Brandwatch is part of Cision Ltd—a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals.
You are a self-driven and motivated individual who wants to expand your career with a fast-growing software company. You set high goals, are intrinsically motivated, deploy creativity and innovation in your approach to selling, and possess a strong intellect. You can easily explain complicated concepts and you understand what it takes for a team to win. You are able to demonstrate a successful track record selling value and uncovering strategic business pain.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual bookings and revenue objectives
- Ongoing and reliable weekly, monthly and quarterly pipeline and forecast management
Develop and manage a target account plan to support lead generation, engage a sales cycle, and achieve financial targets
- Grow and develop the pipeline through qualifying inbound leads, creating compelling outbound messages, providing creative and compelling software demonstrations, engaging in deep discovery, and presenting tailored business solutions through value-selling techniques
- Execute a sales process that optimizes resource allocation and results in winning new business for the Company
Ideal candidates may have:
- 2+ years of experience selling Market research, insights, software, or distilling complex concepts resulting in revenue generation
- Experience selling to Data and Analytics, Data Science or Market Research functions
- An understanding of sales techniques such as Sandler, SPIN and Challenger
- An understanding of how organizations leverage data and insights
- Experience with social media analytics, social media management, social CRM or other social systems.
- SaaS / Software Sales Experience
At Brandwatch, we offer flexible and remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.
As a global leader in PR, marketing and social media management technology and intelligence, Cision helps brands and organizations to identify, connect and engage with customers and stakeholders to drive business results. PR Newswire, a network of over 1.1 billion influencers, in-depth monitoring, analytics and its Brandwatch and Falcon.io social media platforms headline a premier suite of solutions. Cision has offices in 24 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and APAC. For more information about Cision's award-winning solutions, including its next-gen Cision Communications Cloud®, visit www.cision.com and follow @Cision on Twitter.
Cision is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and perform at their best. We believe diversity, equity, and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge and named a “Top Diversity Employer” for 2021 by DiversityJobs.com.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Please review our Global Candidate Data Privacy Statement to learn about Cision’s commitment to protecting personal data collected during the hiring process.