Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world. Brandwatch is part of Cision Ltd—a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals.
The Technical Services team at Brandwatch provides consultative and
analytics-focused professional services to our clients, ensuring that users are empowered to utilize the Brandwatch Consumer Research platform to the fullest, providing quick access to insights that could impact their strategy. We are looking for an experienced, customer-facing Technical Consultant to join this team to support a designated portfolio of our largest enterprise clients to strategize and execute upon various complex projects.
In this role, you will:
- Become an advanced user of all products within the Brandwatch product suite, using a hands-on forward-thinking approach to solve complex problems
- Take ownership of a set of key enterprise clients, acting as a consistent technical advisor and subject-matter expert
- Regularly direct meetings to consult with clients of Brandwatch (in various industries and for multiple brands) and internal colleagues to accurately scope and design software-based solutions to meet stated client objectives
- Participate in regularly cadenced client calls, and partner with the internal account team on optimal strategy and solutions for the client
- Ideate and implement effective, scalable data analysis solutions on behalf of Brandwatch clients, including but not limited to creating and cleaning datasets, creating visual dashboards and segmenting data
- Recommend potential options for new projects, to spark inspiration and guide existing clients to innovate and expand their capability with the Brandwatch platform
- Present deliverables in a clear, engaging manner to internal and client stakeholders, effectively translating technical concepts for non-technical audiences
- Work individually while juggling multiple deadlines, priorities and collaborators
- Provide effective technical briefs to implementation teams and review deliverables to assure quality & consistency
- Work closely with the Product team to provide feedback and suggestions on new ways to help our clients
- 3+ years analytical experience in a business setting
- Ability to analyze large datasets, simplify complex data, or work with unstructured text, with the outcome of producing strategic insights
- Familiarity with social media communities, networks, and tools
- A keen eye for detail and a knack for optimizing within constraints
- Experience interacting with clients and/or presenting complex information to stakeholders
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams to achieve client results
- Exceptional time-management and task-management skills, includingcollaborativeprioritization
- Ability to create structure in ambiguity and take in a lot of information at once to make an informed decision
- Authorization to work in the USA
Icing on the cake:
- Fluency in an additional language
- Working knowledge of the Brandwatch suite of products
- Understandswhat an API is and basic knowledge of use cases
- Ability to accommodate occasional domestic and international travel
The requirements listed in job descriptions are guidelines. If your skills are transferable and you are within the ballpark with the number of years of experience, please apply and gain the opportunity to be considered.
At Brandwatch, we offer flexible and remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.