Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world.
Brandwatch is part of Cision Ltd—a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals.
Brandwatch Reviews is a product that was originally developed by the Brandwatch Incubator, and brought to market in mid 2020. It’s early market acceptance / adoption has been strong, and we are now ready to invest in a significant expansion of the team behind it to help accelerate development and scale.
The successful candidate will:
- Work within a highly-skilled cross-functional team
- Use modern technologies such as ES6, Vue, Vuex, and Node
- Implement useful and beautiful features and data visualizations
- Be involved with the direction of the Incubator team, and the design and functionality of the prototypes, projects, moon shots, and revenue-generating products for which we are responsible
- Work with the team lead to report on progress and blockers
As a software engineer, you should have:
- At least a few years of relevant industry experience
- A good programming-related degree or other technical background
- Enthusiasm for keeping up with industry tools and best practices
- Experience with Git (a link to your GitHub or GitLab account is a plus)
- Exposure to Node.js
- Experience with Vue / React or similar
- A desire to write clean and modular code, not just "something that works"
- An easygoing nature, working with a diverse team of disparate personalities
At Brandwatch, we offer flexible and remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.