Junior Product Marketing Manager
Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world. Brandwatch is part of Cision Ltd—a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals.
Our goal is to remain the innovative leader in digital consumer intelligence. We need people to join the Product team who can develop new ideas, deliver outcomes, and help define go-to-market positioning.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to kick-start your career at a well respected company in a team where you can progress quickly. You will be learning a lot - fast, and working on new things every day from high-profile product launches to commercial enablements in front of large audiences to co-marketing campaigns with global partners.
Brandwatch is an amazing place to work. We have some of the world’s best known brands doing fascinating work with our cutting-edge technology. We have a brilliant and diverse team who are passionate about what we do. And we have a strong, inclusive company culture that fosters talent.
As a fundamental member of the Product Marketing team you’ll be right in the middle of things. We collaborate closely with the product and commercial teams, our partners and our customers. You would be working on a diverse range of activities such as marketing and sales programs, content, guides, case studies and big data reports.
Why do we need you?
To increase the value of Brandwatch’s commercial outputs through intelligent, effective product marketing, enablement and campaign strategies.
Your role will include:
- Coordinating effective product launches that deliver measurable results.
- Writing content and using our products to tell compelling data stories
- Creating and maintaining sales collateral
- Teaching our sales experts better ways to communicate our benefits to clients through enablement presentations (in front of 200+ reps).
- Working with account management teams to drive adoption for solutions, and broadcast the success through case studies and events.
- Becoming an expert on the benefits each of our products and partnerships provide Brandwatch clients.
- And of course: working closely with and learning from our experienced (and very friendly!) product marketing team
- BA/BS relevant degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Demonstrated innovation and creative problem-solving abilities. Analytical success, and capacity for developing and understanding strategy.
- Confident presenting in front of large audiences.
- Creative storyteller who can take the early concepts of a product and build a compelling message stating why it’s valuable.
- An avid writer who feels comfortable writing compelling long-form and short-form content about our integrations and products.
- Experience with tech or SaaS products would be a huge plus.
Experience you will gain in this role:
- Exposure to a wide portfolio of companies and solutions - get to work on new projects very frequently
- Broaden your skill set - touch on every part of the product marketing lifecycle
- Directly impact important strategic initiatives with high visibility.
- Build extensive relationships with marketers and commercial teams globally in the social media technology market
- Insight into high growth technology company strategy
- Continued experience on pricing, positioning, product and campaign promotion activities
At Brandwatch, we offer flexible and remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.