The Professional Services is a global team of product experts whose mission is to enable customers to turn social data into practical insights that inform strategic business decisions.
This is a great opportunity to join the ever-expanding Professional Services team at Brandwatch. The role has been newly created and waiting for someone to make it their own. Working alongside the Global Manager of Operations and Resourcing you will gain insight and experience of the services team that execute on exciting and diverse client projects, across a host of industries and market sectors. Collaborating with global project and service line managers this role is pivotal in ensuring an efficient and effective utilisation of the Brandwatch professional services team.
- Assigning available staff to projects based on their skills and experience. Providing project managers and sales/strategy teams with ongoing resource management and related support.
- Monitor and report back to PS leadership employee utilisation and overtime hours.
- Assist in capacity planning to ensure that resources have enough capacity to deliver upcoming projects. Ability to think creatively in how to resource against client deliverables.
- Lead weekly Resourcing meetings in order to ensure the project execution team’s schedules are planned and manageable, and keep a pulse on incoming work to be resourced.
- Assist with the growth and development of our freelance network, including recruiting, hiring, onboarding and ongoing training for the team and collecting feedback to ensure staff satisfaction.
- Manage capacity planning and spend for our freelancers, including time tracking, resource allocation and invoicing. Ensure accurate and timely monthly invoice reporting to finance and PS leadership.
- Excellent organisational, project management and time keeping skills.
- Experience in training and recruiting individuals. Ability to learn quickly and understand evolving technology solutions.
- An ability to adapt quickly to new software and constantly changing business requirements.
- Experience collaborating with international teams and remote team members.
- An ability to use data to analyse results and make data-driven decisions.
- Ability to think creatively in how to resource against client deliverables.
- Strong communicator and relationship builder with internal customers and external support services
- A proactive mindset, the ability to identify process improvements
- Is a good judge of character, particularly when working with freelancers. Identifying talent/star performers and utilising them.
At Brandwatch, we offer flexible and remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.
Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world. Brandwatch is part of Cision Ltd—a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals.