Customer Success Director
Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide – 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave™, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world. Brandwatch is part of Cision Ltd—a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals.
- Develop a partnership with customer executive sponsors, such that all activities are closely aligned with the customer's business case and strategy, allowing the full potential of the Brandwatch solution to be realized
- Establish and oversee the customer's adoption, training and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment
- Manage account renewals for your customer base, collaborating with group managers on quarterly business reviews, retention strategy and upsell initiatives
- Identify opportunities for expanded use of the platform and integration into the accounts business process
- Identify and escalate key customer product related needs and manage customer expectations on an ongoing basis
- Facilitate the development of a community of like-minded Brandwatch customers, routinely showcasing best practices and leveraging lessons learned
- Update CRM and billing system records for customer accounts and opportunities
- Enable internal product teams to best address customer’s technical issues
- Serve as a coach and advisor to Brandwatch customers
- 5+ years of relevant work in a customer facing role
- Excellent customer facing presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of social media networks and social monitoring tools
- Familiarity working with global customers across multiple teams and regions
- Proven success developing and executing strategic account plans
- Proven ability to develop executive advocates at a strategic level
- The ability to multi-task and troubleshoot under pressure
- An ability to be astute, strategic, intelligent, and insightful
- Proven ability to work autonomously and proactively
- Ability to direct and align internal teams toward customer goals. You’ll regularly work with project managers, account managers, strategists and support teams.
- When the time is right, willingness to travel regularly for in-person customer meetings
- You've worked for/with a social media monitoring provider
- You've worked for/with an agency
- Background in a digital marketing agency or SaaS vendor
- Demonstrable knowledge of marketing best practices
- Familiarity with Boolean logic and data analytics
- Familiarity with a CRM and/or ticketing systems, such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Zuora, and JIRA
- Retention of the base revenue of your customers
- Revenue growth of all customer accounts
- Your customers’ satisfaction levels
At Brandwatch, we offer flexible and remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.