Remote Paid Search Specialist (PPC)
This is a remote position and is open to candidates in any US state. Boston-area staff have the option to work fully remote or a hybrid using our downtown office space.
The Paid Search Specialist works with Brafton's Content Marketing Strategists (CMS) and the Director of Consulting to create, polish, and execute successful PPC campaigns for our clients. He or she serves as the go-to point person for PPC questions and strategy across the business. The person filling this role is comfortable creating PPC proposals, carefully managing and optimizing campaigns, and creating and delivering compellingly and data-rich reports.
Brafton currently utilizes Wordstream for our PPC management, and this role requires strong knowledge of the platform.
This role is within Brafton's consulting team and reports into the Director of Consulting. The role is remote, but Boston & Chicago-area candidates have the option of working at one of our offices once they've reopened later this year.
Brafton is an equal opportunity employer that is actively striving to cultivate and nurture a diverse employee base.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Research and create PPC campaigns:
○ Define keyword targets using various tools such as Wordstream and Google Keyword Planner.
○ Effectively advise on monthly campaign spend levels with the client's budget and goals in mind.
○ Effectively optimize and manage paid campaigns within the allotted monthly management hours
- Create and present compelling paid search proposals based on research of the suggested outlets for each client.
- Successfully execute planned campaigns - creating and adjusting on a daily basis, as necessary, in Wordstream or any other tools and platforms in use
- Report on your results internally and externally
- Collaborate closely with the account manager, client and Director of Consulting
- Understand search engine optimization best practices and provide insight through client deliverables
- Reliable management and reporting of monthly assigned work.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Strong working knowledge of Wordstream.
- Strong working knowledge of AdRoll, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Bing Paid Ads, and the ability to learn new software quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage PPC campaigns through Wordstream
- Excellent client-facing communication skills (via phone, email, and in-person).
- The ability to craft a compelling proposal.
- The ability to create clear reports with riveting ROI narrative.
- Strong interdepartmental and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work at a computer during standard working hours.
- Meet scheduled and proposed deadlines.
- Assist team members on active campaigns during absence or complicated proposals.
- The drive to consistently improve upon current ROI.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expert knowledge with the following technologies/software/programs/processes:
○ MS Office -- specifically Excel, Word & PowerPoint
○ Google -- AdWords, Keyword Planner Tool, Search Console, Analytics
○ Bing Paids Ads
- Basic Knowledge in or experience with similar tools such as: Searchmetrics, Raven Tools, Buzzsuomo, Moz, Wordstream, Spyfu, or similar platforms.
- Ability to adapt to new software and changes in the paid environment quickly
- Ability to meet deadlines
- 20 percent client communication
- 20 percent internal communication
- 40 percent execution
- 10 percent reporting.
- 10 percent misc.
BENEFITS INCLUDE: Health, Dental, Vision, Colonial Life, 401k, Flex Work Schedule, Paid Time Off, in-office perks and more! To learn more about Brafton, visit www.brafton.com
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY | E-VERIFY: Brafton is an Equal Opportunity employer. In addition to federal law requirements, Brafton complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfers, leave of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Brafton (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).