Remote Social Media Strategist - Canada
This is a 100% remote, full-time contract position and is open to candidates anywhere in Canada. For our open positions in other locations, click here.
Tweep Tweep! Want a #career where you’re ENCOURAGED to be on #socialmedia each day?
Brafton is hiring a Social Media Strategist—could that be you? The social media strategist reports to the Manager of Social Media. This position requires an individual with a passion for social media to interface across all areas/networks and who is up-to-date on the most recent industry changes and trends. The Social Media Strategist is a great communicator, writer, and project manager who understands how to manage their time and workload to get the best results for our clients. Successful candidates are proficient in maintaining quality across client social contracts, contributing to our office and team culture and improving the offerings of social media services.
Essential Job Functions
- Creating and executing daily engagement social media strategies on existing premium clients and delivering reporting. This includes but is not limited to crafting, posting and tracking posts across various social media platforms, social listening, follower pushes, engaging with influencers etc.
- Preparing and executing the research, proposals and call preparation for all new clients in your portfolio.
- Pitching all social products or strategy alternatives to the client to improve client’s results.
- Creating and executing social contest for clients independently.
- Presenting reports to clients with conviction and being able to prove ROI on the strategy or pitch recommendations to prove the strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Studies in Marketing, Communications or related – area preferred
- Minimum 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and/or knowledge of third party community sites and social networks such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and others.
- Experience with paid social media campaigns
Key Skill Sets Preferred:
Social Media, Client Services, Presentation Skills, Sprout Social, Salesforce, Digital Media, Content Marketing, Project Management
To learn more about Brafton, CHECK US OUT HERE
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY: Brafton is an Equal Opportunity employer. In addition to federal law requirements, Brafton complies with applicable state, provincial and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfers, leave of absence, compensation and training.