Sales Operations Executive (remote Brazil)
This is a remote position and is open to candidates in Brazil. Please include a cover letter in English.
Are you someone who is looking to start your career in the marketing industry and demonstrates effective research and communication skills? This position lays the foundation for the sales cycle by identifying qualified leads used for our outbound efforts. The role also has a hand in our inbound marketing efforts tasked with segmenting and distributing our inbound leads. The ideal candidate is someone who is looking to start their career in the marketing industry and demonstrates effective research and communication skills. An ideal candidate will have some experience with Salesforce and someone that is looking to develop their overall Salesforce ability and experience.
- Segmentation and distribution of our inbound leads
- Research and qualify prospects for new potential client opportunities
- Update our marketing database/CRM, SalesForce, to ensure accuracy of key business contact information
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business with an emphasis in Marketing preferred
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work/internship experience with Salesforce or in a marketing role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, detail oriented
- Knowledge with the following a plus: Internet Search, SalesForce, LinkedIn, Social Media, Zoom-Info
This is a 100% remote working role, so location is not important. Your immediate supervisor would be based out of our Boston Office in the US, however you’ll be able to operate day to day in your local time zone, but on occasion be able to adjust your schedule to cover meetings or calls with staff and clients in Australia, New Zealand, or the US.
As such you must be setup to operate effectively from your own work-space and be comfortable with pure remote / home-based working. Brafton’s core business is heavily remote focused - and was so well before the COVID-19 pandemic, as such the business is extremely agile and well adapted to such working practices.
Remote Sales Operations Executives are responsible for providing and maintaining at their own cost and expense their own computer infrastructure, internet connection and any industry-related hardware.