Remote US-Based Project Manager - Sydney Hours
This is a 100% remote role with Sydney AU hours, open to US-based candidates.
The project manager serves as the ultimate internal client advocate for his or her assigned accounts. This role works closely with CMS and across production teams to track and facilitate on-time, on-brief and effective high-quality content for his or her accounts. The project manager serves as the client-side gatekeeper for deliverables, and as the main point of production-side client contact.
The project manager would need to be based out of the United States but would work predominantly with clients based in the APAC region, primarily Australia. As such, this role requires nontraditional working hours to align with clients' schedules. Working hours would be approximately 4pm-1am ET/1pm-10pm PT.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Serving as the client's ultimate internal advocate.
- Creating and maintaining client-facing delivery schedules and updating Atlas accordingly.
- Tracking tasks and deliverables for his or her accounts on a monthly basis in Atlas.
- Working with the production teams to ensure that all tasks and deliverables are created on-time and on-brief.
- Serving as the gatekeeper for all production deliverables: Reviewing work to ensure it's on-brief and providing production with feedback and guidance whenever necessary.
- Attending weekly, bi-weekly or monthly client check-ins with the client.
- Ensuring that content or strategy issues are escalated and resolved quickly and effectively.
- Working closely with the CMS to understand client-side ROI on our deliverables, and ensuring that the production teams are creating content that aligns with our client-facing KPIs.
- Strong computer skills, including but not limited to proficiency with our proprietary software as well as industry tools.
- Exceptional Brafton product knowledge and a deep understanding of our production processes.
- The ability to work at a computer during standard working hours.
- Strong working knowledge and mastery of Atlas and Brafton's other production systems.
Key Success Factors:
To be successful, a project manager requires:
- Exceptional communication skills with colleagues and clients alike.
- The ability to multi-task.
- The ability to understand and even further a client's brief in an actionable way.
- The ability to provide the production teams with clear and meaningful feedback on work.
- Exceptional Brafton product knowledge and deep understanding of our production processes, as well as the ability to think outside the box and arrive at new or customized approaches to our client's deliverables.
- Diligent record-keeping habits.
- Strong editorial and written communication skills.
- Good people skills.
- Attention to detail.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expert knowledge with the following technologies/software/programs/processes
- 20 percent client communication
- 20 percent internal communication
- 20 percent delivery review
- 20 percent product planning
- 20 percent misc.
BENEFITS INCLUDE: Competitive incentive plan, Health, Dental, Vision, Colonial Life, 401k, Flex Work Schedule, Paid Time Off and more! To learn more about Brafton, visit www.brafton.com
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY | E-VERIFY: Brafton is an Equal Opportunity employer. In addition to federal law requirements, Brafton complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfers, leave of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Brafton (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).