Recruitment Coordinator - Remote, Canada
This is a remote position and is open to candidates located anywhere in Canada.
Brafton is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator who will provide support for the Recruiting team with the goal of organized and strategic recruitment. The ideal candidate is someone who is motivated to start a career in recruiting, and is personable, yet professional, highly organized, yet flexible, detail-oriented, and has excellent multi-tasking and time management skills. They report to the Recruitment Manager and work with hiring managers to fill open positions.
This role would be trained to execute tasks such as:
- Work with the Recruitment Manager to become an expert on company recruiting processes and collaborate on future recruiting strategies.
- Assist with recruiting in all departments including: Editorial, Graphic Design, Video, Social Media, Website Consulting and SEO, Email Marketing, Paid Search, Project Management and Account Management.
- Applicant Tracking System management, updating and publishing job postings regularly.
- Review resumes and select qualified candidates to add to our hiring pipeline.
- Communicate with applicants in a professional and timely manner, acting as their Brafton liaison throughout the recruitment process.
- Conduct video calls, screening candidates for additional interviews with hiring managers.
- Coordinate interviews between qualified candidates and hiring managers.
- Administer and manage recruitment exercises for later-round interviews.
- Perform administrative and recruiting support work as needed.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 1-2 years of administrative or HR experience in a corporate setting, marketing or creative industry is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Experience with the Google suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a strong attention to detail.
- Professional, friendly disposition.
- Proactive, takes initiative to solve problems and is not afraid to over-communicate.
- Effective team-player, able to both follow and improve upon existing processes.
- Highly organized, with excellent time-management and note-taking skills
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency in completing assigned tasks.
- Enthusiasm for the company and what we offer to new recruits.
- 30% resume review and organization
- 30% conducting screening interviews
- 30% schedule coordination and candidate communication
- 10% misc admin tasks
To learn more about Brafton, CHECK US OUT HERE
BENEFITS INCLUDE: Flex Work Schedule, Paid Time Off, remote work perks and more!
Contractors must provide their own hardware and a stable internet connection.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY | E-VERIFY: Brafton is an Equal Opportunity employer. In addition to federal law requirements, Brafton complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfers, leave of absence, compensation and training.