Remote Animator - Motion Graphics Artist - Brazil
This is a remote position and is open to candidates in Brazil. Please include a cover letter in English.
- Work across several different projects in the video department of a large content marketing agency
- Design and produce 2D/3D motion graphics for high volume video services, working with client designs and branding guidelines
- Storyboard and animate for a variety of short form factual content
- Working within a small but dynamic team, but predominantly working autonomously, taking control of projects from start to finish
- Communicating with clients on projects
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Ability to complete a project start-to-finish
- Are a ‘visual storyteller’
- Comfortable working with tight deadlines
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Expert skills in Adobe After Effects, Illustrator
- Expert skills in 2D (vector) character animations
- Intermediate skills in Cinema 4D (preferred not required)
- Intermediate skills in Photoshop
- Strong sense of design and typography
- Strong fluent English verbal/written communication skills, especially when interfacing with clients a plus
Interested candidates should apply with a resume, online demo-reel, and cover letter.
This is a 100% remote working contract role, so location is not important. Your immediate supervisor would be based out of our Boston Office in the US, however you’ll be able to operate day to day in your local time zone, but on occasion be able to adjust your schedule to cover meetings or calls with staff and clients in Australia, New Zealand, or the US.
As such you must be setup to operate effectively from your own work-space and be comfortable with pure remote / home-based working. Brafton’s core business is heavily remote focused - and was so well before the COVID-19 pandemic, as such the business is extremely agile and well adapted to such working practices.
Remote animators are responsible for providing and maintaining at their own cost and expense their own computer infrastructure, internet connection and any industry-related hardware.
To learn more about Brafton, CHECK US OUT HERE
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY: Brafton is an Equal Opportunity employer. In addition to federal law requirements, Brafton complies with applicable state, provincial and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfers, leave of absence, compensation and training.