Front End Developer
Our organization is looking for a Front End Developer who can utilize HTML, CSS, JS and PHP to develop effective user interfaces on client websites using Wordpress. The successful candidate will work closely with our Graphic Design and Consulting teams to build websites using provided mockups. The front end developer will also be responsible for creating innovative solutions to web design issues to help make the website more visually appealing and enhance usability and accessibility.
- The ability to support and learn a variety of different techniques stay on the cutting edge is crucial.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of dynamic web development in php and familiarity with programming against database platforms such as mySQL. Overall experience with HTML, WordPress, and other basic web design skills are required.
- The ability to develop custom themes and plugins using PHP and limited plugins.
- Provide a customer-friendly, consultative approach, and willingness to deal directly with clients and developers over the phone and email to effectively solve problems.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
At least 2 years experience building websites with and without Wordpress
MySQL,Git, XML, Drupal, and Joomla are also nice to have
- An interest and general understanding of programming is as important as experience, along with a willingness to get involved, learn new skills, and resolve technical and programmatic problems.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills as this is a very collaborative environment.
Must provide valid documentation to show authorization to work in the United States.
Local candidates only
Competitive Incentive plan, Health, Dental, Vision, Colonial Life, 401k, commuter benefits, Paid Time Off, in-office perks and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY | E-VERIFY:
Brafton is an Equal Opportunity employer. In addition to federal law requirements, Brafton complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfers, leave of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Brafton (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).