Remote Digital Marketing Associate - Canada
As an established agency, we have significant expertise in the search marketing landscape and a singular perspective on how to create highly impactful marketing strategies. We believe that the most talented folks are coachable, curious and avid learners. We invest significantly in the training and onboarding of our teams and make a point to promote from within. This role is an opportunity for hardworking professionals who are eager to learn the ins and outs of search marketing.
This is a remote full-time contract position and is open to candidates throughout Canada.
Brafton's Digital Marketing Associates are members of our Consulting Department. This role supports Brafton's client service teams through thoughtful and precise data collection, research (like keyword research and competitor analysis), and reporting. This role will receive significant onboarding and on-going training as part of Brafton's commitment to employee development.
This role would be trained to execute tasks such as:
- Conducting specific and industry-leading research to inform our client strategies. This work would include (but not be limited to) keyword research and competitor analysis.
- Packaging research to inform the work done by our strategy and production teams
- Creating digestible, compelling, and data-driven reports that provide internal teams and clients with insight into progress and strategy.
- Assisting our Content Marketing Strategists and Email, PPC, UX and SEO experts with requested data that will inform strategies and results.
- Supporting client link-building strategies
- Conducting technical SEO reporting and analysis
- Creating, reviewing and inputting meta data
- Conducting and creating comprehensive site health audits and reports.
- Executing other independent tasks and custom projects that may be assigned.
- Working in CRMs, such as Wordpress, to build out pages, templates or complete other assigned tasks.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS & REQUIREMENTS
- Strong working knowledge of - or the ability to quickly become proficient with - tools and programs including but not limited to: AdRoll, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Keyword Planner Tool, Bing Paid Ads, Data Studio, MS Office & Google Suite, Hubspot, Eloqua, Pardot, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Clearscope, Marketo, Wordpress.
- This role must be highly fluent in English.
- Excellent communication skills (via video phone, email, and in-person).
- The ability to work at a computer during standard working hours.
- Ability to read, interpret, and verify data from multiple formats.
- Ability to work independently on projects.
- The ability to quickly learn and utilize new software.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with end-user training and support.
- The ability to meet scheduled and proposed deadlines.
- Comfort with and mastery of (or ability to quickly learn) spreadsheet formats (Google Sheets, Excel).
- Comfort and skill with formatting professional presentations and reports in MS Power Point and Google Slides.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to new software and changes in the paid environment quickly
- Ability to meet deadlines
- 10 percent internal communication
- 80 percent execution and reporting
- 10 percent misc.
Contractors must provide their own industry hardware and a stable internet connection.
To learn more about Brafton, CHECK US OUT HERE
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY: Brafton is an Equal Opportunity employer. In addition to federal law requirements, Brafton complies with applicable state, provincial and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfers, leave of absence, compensation and training.