Marketing Assistant - Remote Mexico
This is a remote position and is open to candidates in Mexico. Please include a cover letter in English.
Join Brafton’s Creative Marketing Team and be a part of our growing internal inbound marketing initiative. The Marketing Assistant will work alongside the Chief Marketing Officer, the Director of Marketing, and two Senior Marketing Specialists to help with the execution of integral marketing activities.
You're a fit for this role if you:
Want To Learn How To Use Enterprise Marketing Technologies
The Marketing Assistant will be working extensively with Marketo, WordPress, Clearscope and MarketMuse, and occasionally in SEO and performance marketing tools. The Marketing Assistant will also get exposure to Google Analytics, Search Console, Ahrefs, SEMrush, SalesForce, Buzzsumo, and other enterprise marketing tools.
Are a Fast Learner and Detail-Oriented
You’ll be learning many technical processes for executing daily marketing activities. The Marketing Assistant will need to take instruction and training from team members on complex tasks with little room for error.
Want To Build a Well-Rounded Marketing Skillset
The Marketing Assistant will be exposed to the full array of marketing techniques, tools, and strategies employed by the Marketing team. They will be part of strategic direction conversations, content creation, web analytics and SEO reports, web design, lead generation, and many other important meetings that make the Marketing team function.
Are Exceptionally Organized & Independently Driven
In addition to a strong creative skill set, the Marketing Assistant must be extremely organized and able to execute on content projects to successfully get them out the door. The work will require a certain amount of autonomy, so an independently driven self-starter is a must for this role.
Are Collaborative & Easy to Work With
We’re looking for someone who enjoys the flexibility of a small team and is willing to collaborate with their colleagues on a daily basis. Quick learner is a perk. The Marketing assistant should have a positive, results-focused disposition and a bit of a sense of humor.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Building and launching weekly newsletters in Marketo, with input and direction from the team on content distribution choices.
- Working in WordPress to build new SEO product and service pages, industry-specific sales pages, blog posts, and pages for new regional site launches.
- Launching webinars and ebooks: Building forms in Marketo, conversion landing pages, launching Marketo emails,
- Project management: Marketing Assistant will play an integral role in organizing and project managing video strategies, retargeting artwork, industry page and pillar page creation.
- Ongoing ownership and management of YouTube channel uploads and refreshes, employee bios, content indexing, and Search Performance Brief creation.
- Assisting Marketing team members with various one-off activities.
Key Success Factors:
To be successful, this role requires:
- Exceptional communication skills with colleagues, customers and prospects alike.
- Experience with Marketo, WordPress is a perk.
- Detail-oriented and reliable.
- Understanding that this is a performance-based job.
- A natural curiosity to learn.
- Diligent record-keeping habits.
- Strong editorial and written communication skills.
- Good people skills.
- Digital marketing savvy.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Fluent English speaking.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is a 100% remote working role, so location is not important. Your immediate supervisor would be based out of our West Coast office in the US, however you’ll be able to operate day to day in your local time zone, but on occasion be able to adjust your schedule to cover meetings or calls with staff and prospects in other time zones.
As such you must be setup to operate effectively from your own work-space and be comfortable with pure remote / home-based working. Brafton’s core business is heavily remote focused - and was so well before the COVID-19 pandemic, as such the business is extremely agile and well adapted to such working practices.
Marketing Assistants are responsible for providing and maintaining at their own cost and expense their own computer infrastructure, internet connection and any industry-related hardware.