Email Marketing Specialist (Remote UK)
This is a remote position and is open to candidates throughout the UK.
The Email Marketing Specialist is a keystone member of the Consulting team. This role reports directly to the Manager of Consulting, and is an independent contributor who will be working toward greater breadth of skills and client-facing experience.
The Email Marketing Specialist has experience and expertise concerning every aspect of email marketing, including:
- Strategy and workflow development
- Campaign setup and deployment
- Template creation and refinement
- Copy creation
- List segmentation and maintenance
- Proposal creation
Additionally, the Email Marketing Specialist has a strong knowledge of numerous email marketing platforms, and the ability to learn and master new platforms as needed. These include:
The Email Marketing Specialist has the ability and willingness to lead on projects, including both client work and internal Brafton initiatives, and will work proactively and autonomously to achieve success.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS & KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
The focus is generally on task execution and consultancy project support. Tasks and responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Executing on assigned deliverables, with the close supervision and support of the Manager of Consulting.
- Working under deadline to produce quality, on-brand and on-spec work.
- Collaborating with other team members as part of the Consulting team's deliverable peer-review process.
- Collaborating closely with other consultants and colleagues to understand our prospects' and clients' needs, as well as the details of each assigned task.
- Communicating on live projects with all involved team members to ensure clarity and adherence to deadlines.
- Ensuring that everything we deliver is in-line with the client's expectations and meets our internal standards for quality.
- Assisting other team members with information synthesis, formatting, and report proofing, as directed by the Manager of Consulting.
Additionally, this role may work toward:
- Exploring and developing new service offerings, with the support of managers and senior colleagues.
- Working to understand and gain insights into industry trends and standards around data analysis and reporting, email marketing, lead generation, design best practice and content marketing in general.
- Collaborating with senior members of staff to develop strong in-house knowledge stores, policies and processes.
- Working closely with Brafton's development team, CMS, production teams and other departments, as is helpful, toward the timely and successful completion of these tasks.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional writing skills
- Comfort and efficacy with spreadsheets
- Knowledge of the evolving digital search landscape and content marketing
- Technical knowledge of most CMS
- Knowledge and experience with marketing automation tools and SEO tools and platforms.
- 70 per cent independent contributor email marketing work
- 20 per cent internal or client-facing communications
- 10 per cent misc.
Some travel may be required for on-site client meetings, once travel becomes safe and feasible again.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY | E-VERIFY: Brafton is an Equal Opportunity employer. In addition to US & UK law requirements, Brafton complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfers, leave of absence, compensation and training.