Social Media Strategist - Remote Brazil
This is a remote position and is open to candidates in Brazil. Please include a cover letter in English.
Tweep Tweep! Want a #career where you’re ENCOURAGED to be on #socialmedia each day?
Brafton is hiring a Social Media Strategist—could that be you? The social media strategist reports to the Manager of Social Media. This position requires an individual with a passion for social media to interface across all areas/networks and who is up-to-date on the most recent industry changes and trends. The Social Media Strategist is a great communicator, writer, and project manager who understands how to manage their time and workload to get the best results for our clients. Successful candidates are proficient in maintaining quality across client social contracts, contributing to our office and team culture and improving the offerings of social media services.
Essential Job Functions
- Creating and executing daily engagement social media strategies on existing premium clients and delivering reporting This includes but is not limited to crafting, posting and tracking posts across various social media platforms, social listening, follower pushes, engaging with influencers etc.
- Preparing and executing the research, proposals and call preparation for all new clients in your portfolio.
- Pitching all social products or strategy alternatives to the client to improve client’s results.
- Creating and executing social contest for clients independently.
- Presenting reports to clients with conviction and being able to prove ROI on the strategy or pitch recommendations to prove the strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Studies in Marketing, Communications or related – area preferred
- Minimum 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent (fluent English) written and verbal communication skills
- Experience and/or knowledge of third party community sites and social networks such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and others.
- Experience with paid social media campaigns
Key Skill Sets Preferred:
Social Media, Client Services, Presentation Skills, Sprout Social, Salesforce, Digital Media, Content Marketing, Project Management
This is a 100% remote working role, so location is not important. Your immediate supervisor would be based out of our Boston Office in the US, however you’ll be able to operate day to day in your local time zone, but on occasion be able to adjust your schedule to cover meetings or calls with staff and clients in Australia, New Zealand, or the US.
As such you must be setup to operate effectively from your own work-space and be comfortable with pure remote / home-based working. Brafton’s core business is heavily remote focused - and was so well before the COVID-19 pandemic, as such the business is extremely agile and well adapted to such working practices.
Remote Social Media Strategists are responsible for providing and maintaining at their own cost and expense their own computer infrastructure, internet connection and any industry-related hardware.