Remote Email Marketing Specialist - UK
This is a remote position and is open to candidates throughout the UK.
The Email Marketing Specialist is a keystone member of the Consulting Dept.. This role reports directly to the Manager, Email Marketing, and is an independent contributor who will be working toward greater breadth of skills and client-facing experience.
The Email Marketing Specialist has experience and expertise concerning every aspect of email marketing, including:
- Determining target audiences for intended campaigns
- Providing clients with strategic guidance and recommendations
- Campaign setup, testing and deployment within the client’s email platform
- Email template creation and refinement
- List segmentation and maintenance
- Creation of automations and drip sequences
- Reporting and analysis of deployed campaigns
- Email copywriting
Additionally, the Email Marketing Specialist has a strong knowledge of numerous email marketing platforms, and the ability to learn and master new platforms as needed. These include but are not limited to:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Constant Contact
The Email Marketing Specialist has the ability and willingness to lead on projects, including both client work and internal Brafton initiatives, and will work proactively and autonomously to achieve success.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS & KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
The focus is generally on task execution and consultancy project support. Tasks and responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Executing on assigned deliverables, with the close supervision and support of the Manager, Email Marketing.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once while maintaining pre-determined deadlines
- Collaborating with other team members as part of Brafton's deliverable peer-review process.
- Collaborating closely with other consultants and colleagues to understand our prospects' and clients' needs, as well as the details of each assigned task.
- Ability to understand and analyze email marketing KPIs and provide actionable next steps based on findings
- Communicating on live projects with all involved team members to ensure clarity and adherence to deadlines.
- Ensuring that everything we deliver is in-line with the client's expectations and meets our internal standards for quality.
- Ability to analyze data and communicate it to client’s in an friendly and educational manner.
- Assisting other team members with information synthesis, formatting, and report proofing, as directed by the Manager, Email Marketing.
Additionally, this role may work toward:
- Exploring and developing new service offerings, with the support of managers and senior colleagues.
- Working to understand and gain insights into industry trends and standards around data analysis and reporting, email marketing, lead generation, design best practice and content marketing in general.
- Collaborating with senior members of staff to develop strong in-house knowledge stores, policies and processes.
- Working closely with Brafton's development team, CMS, production teams and other departments, as is helpful, toward the timely and successful completion of these tasks.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant work experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the evolving email marketing landscape
- Technical knowledge of multiple email marketing platforms
Preferred, but not required:
- Certified Pardot Specialist
- Hubspot Academy Certification
- 70 percent independent contributor email marketing work
- 20 percent internal or client-facing communications
- 10 percent misc.
Some travel may be required for on-site client meetings, once travel becomes safe and feasible again.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY | E-VERIFY: Brafton is an Equal Opportunity employer. In addition to US & UK law requirements, Brafton complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfers, leave of absence, compensation and training.