Website Redesign Coordinator (Remote - Nationwide)
This is a remote position and is open to candidates located anywhere in the United States.
The Website Redesign Coordinator is a keystone member of the UX&SEO team. They assume a leadership role on website redesign projects, combining client and industry research with a deep understanding of web best practices to facilitate the creation of goal-driven, user-friendly websites. Key responsibilities include:
- Examining site analytics and applying insights gleaned here when devising website redesign strategy
- Developing and refining site navigation and information architecture
- Reviewing and providing a Keep-Update-Delete analysis on all content on a given website, based on the client's and website's strategic goals.
- Creating page wireframes to provide structural guidance for the site
- Reviewing and providing feedback on mockups, with a particular focus on UX and CRO
- Ensuring the new website aligns with and leverages client branding and messaging
- Clearly and authoritatively communicating around requirements and action items with both internal and external stakeholders
- Leading (along with the Project Manager) on the organization and process-adherence necessary to enable a smooth website redesign project.
- Developing or contributing to user journey mapping
- Ideating on and implementing A/B testing and multivariate testing
- Developing brand messaging and positioning for organizations and/or their products and services
- Other independent tasks that may be delegated by senior members of the team.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS & KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
This role is focused on task execution and consultancy project support. Tasks and responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Executing on assigned deliverables, with the close supervision and support of the Manager of UX&SEO.
- Working under deadline to produce quality, on-brand and on-spec work.
- Collaborating with other members of the design and development teams as part of the website redesign process.
- Collaborating with other team members as part of the consulting team's deliverable peer-review process.
- Collaborating closely with other consultants and colleagues to understand our prospects' and clients' needs, as well as the details of each assigned task.
- UX and technical site analysis - both strategic and technical
- Carefully tracking projects in Brafton's project management application.
- Communicating on live projects with all involved team members to ensure clarity and adherence to deadlines.
- Ensuring that everything we deliver is in-line with the client's expectations and meets our internal standards for quality.
- Assisting other team members with information synthesis, formatting, and report proofing, as directed by the Manager of UX&SEO.
Additionally, this role may work toward:
- Exploring and developing new service offerings, with the support of managers and senior colleagues.
- Working to understand and gain insights into industry trends and standards around data analysis and reporting, lead generation, design best practice and content marketing in general.
- Collaborating with senior members of staff to develop strong in-house knowledge stores, policies and processes.
- Working closely with Brafton's development team, CMS, production teams and other departments, as is helpful, toward the timely and successful completion of these tasks.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional writing skills
- Comfort and efficacy with spreadsheets
- Knowledge of the evolving digital search landscape and content marketing
- Knowledge of website design and UX best practices
- Technical knowledge of WordPress and other widely used CMS
- 70 percent independent contributor consulting work
- 20 percent internal or client-facing communications
- 10 percent misc.
Some travel may be required for on-site client meetings, once travel becomes safe and feasible again.
Benefits Include: Health, Dental, Vision, Colonial Life, 401k with Match, Paid Time Off, remote work perks and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY | E-VERIFY: Brafton is an Equal Opportunity employer. In addition to federal law requirements, Brafton complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfers, leave of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Brafton (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).