Human Resources Coordinator
The HR Coordinator will be responsible for performing HR Administration supporting all Bodybuilding.com team members. He/she will work under direct oversight of Human Resource Management but leeway is granted for the exercise of independent judgement, initiative, and discretion in the performance of duties with direct responsibility to ensure accurate and efficient administration of Human Resource functions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deliver exemplary and proactive customer service through strong professionalism to all internal and external customers
- Accurately interpret and communicate benefit information to team members and act as a Benefit Administrator working with providers and team members to resolve benefit related issues, processes invoices for payment
- Accurately Interpret and administer leave of absence policies including FMLA & ADA.
- Provide administrative support to HR Business partners, and various leaders in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of HRIS and all employment data and documents and assist team members if questions arise about the systems.
- Independently create, conduct, analyze monthly audits of HR data through system reports including employment, benefit, and pay metrics and make recommendations for improvements
- Create and manage system workflows including HRB, Self-service portals and Time and Attendance portal and reporting
- Process terminations including sending proper communications
- Prepare the biweekly payroll data, entering deductions, rate changes, transfers, etc.
- Administer performance reviews and compensation management programs, develop insights and make strategic recommendations HR leadership
- Independently oversee and assign the daily tasks and schedule of the front desk team
- Accurately create incentive bonus worksheet to Finance facilitating accurate application and pay out of bonuses
- Build and update benefit plans in HRIS to reflect new plan year updates and IRS regulations during Open Enrollment
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be extremely customer-focused with strong communication skills through multiple channels (verbal, written, email, chat, etc.)
- Understanding of systems including: Jobvite, LinkedIn recruiter, Certify, ADP, Cornerstone, Confluence, Rise Vision and Survey Monkey
- Must be extremely organized, flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient
- Ability to set priorities, organize time and identify resources for projects
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and insistence on accuracy
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with high performance standards
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field preferred
- 3+ years of experience in Human Resources and or equivalent experience
- Experience with ADP or other HRIS system preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.