The Replenisher is responsible for managing inventory to ensure shelves are appropriately stocked through process control. The replenisher is also responsible for the organization and storage of product throughout the warehouse. Maintaining optimum location stocking maximization to eliminate delays in order completion process.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support Fulfillment Center stocking process to minimize out of stock items on a daily basis.
- Ensure product is properly updated in WMS system for storage and locating product efficiently.
- Report inventory discrepancies immediately to supervisor/manager
- Ensure that all inventory is organized and put away each day
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have data entry and 10 key experience
- Must be extremely detail-oriented
- Must be hard working and able to work in a fast-paced, goal oriented environment
- Must be self-motivated and punctual
- Ability to work individually and with a team
- Must be able to perform physical requirements of the position including walking, standing, stooping and climbing
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds without restriction, using proper safety methods
- Forklift Certification is a plus
- In addition to these basic skills and abilities, occasionally your immediate manager may require additional duties in this role
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED