Manager of SEO
Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
F - Fearless & Fast …We are not afraid to fail! We embrace risk and drive change with urgency.
I - Inclusive …We honor, respect and encourage diversity and differences! We celebrate wins by collaborating, sharing goals, supporting each other and having fun.
R - Results Driven …We are passionate about customers and business results! We achieve results through talent nurturing, intentional goal setting, data-driven decisions
S - Serve Communities …We give back to the communities to which we owe our success! Our customers, colleagues, partners, family, friends
T - Trust & Accountability …We empower and hold each other accountable to deliver on commitments, and trust each other’s positive intent.
To help people change their
In this critical role, this individual will be responsible for leading SEO for one of the most trafficked fitness destinations online. Responsible for taking the lead with all SEO, including technical and on-site work. Manage total breadth of efforts across a range of creative and workable SEO projects as well as developing and communicating clear business propositions. An analytical and problem-solving aptitude and attitude will be essential in keeping up with our fast-paced work environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Set strategic direction for organic search growth on our business across content, community/forum, store/promotion, and site development. Own strategy end-to-end, working on inbound, outbound efforts across multiple stakeholder groups, including asymmetrical efforts such as launching new sites and acquiring others.
- Make decisions that affect critical aspects of our business and interact regularly with company leaders and C-level executives.
- Drive the daily performance of multiple SEO assets, and the conversion funnel working with multiple parties.
- Use (and help build, with key partners) proprietary tools and data to make smarter decisions about what keywords to target, what landing pages to improve, and more.
- Work with dedicated designers, writers, coders, and outreach teams who are all aligned to support site builds, optimization, and promotion strategy.
- Lead and train a team of SEO Specialists, as required.
- The ideal candidate will be a proven performer with 5+ years of experience in SEO. More importantly, we need someone with a proven track record of results.
- Successful candidates are passionate about innovating in organic search, don't accept theories at face value, and enjoy testing to prove
- Candidates should have experience with affiliate marketing, content promotion, as well as an understanding of in-depth ROI analysis.
- Progressive, on-the-spot, creative problem solver who demonstrates both technical and analytical skills.
- Very comfortable working in Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, SQL, and other common reporting platforms.
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to apply them externally, internally, and at all levels.
Desireto work in a fast-paced, hands-on environment.
- Can lead as well as function as part of a team.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Able to navigate your way through
sourcecode to identify technical SEO issues.
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to convey requirements and brainstorm solutions with front-end and back-end developers.
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to effectively convey what’s most relevant and meaningful for various audiences within the organization including the C-Suite, marketing team, finance
andIT teams, in a clear and understanding way;
- Exceptional analytics, project management skills, writing
What You’ll Love About Us:
- Who We Are https://youtu.be/smZrTVZ2bj0
- Health Benefits com provides comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family.
- Financial and Savings Programs Whether it’s flexible spending or competitive retirement plans, we work with you to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future.
- Work Life balance and more: To make sure of work-life balance, we offer paid and volunteer time off, and access to discounts and an amazing onsite fitness center.
- Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging: We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a higher performing organization.
- Check out Careers Youtube Page : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5aqJSIWQHtO65LVUz3OzYA
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.