Sr. Manager, Retail Pricing and Promotions
Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
F - Fearless & Fast …We are not afraid to fail! We embrace risk and drive change with urgency.
I - Inclusive …We honor, respect and encourage diversity and differences! We celebrate wins by collaborating, sharing goals, supporting each other and having fun.
R - Results Driven …We are passionate about customers and business results! We achieve results through talent nurturing, intentional goal setting, data-driven decisions and execution.
S - Serve Communities …We give back to the communities to which we owe our success! Our customers, colleagues, partners, family, friends and neighbors.
T - Trust & Accountability …We empower and hold each other accountable to deliver on commitments, and trust each other’s positive intent.
To help people change their life and become their best self!
The position is an integral role on the eCommerce team, demonstrating expertise in conducting research and weaving together the results of the disparate sources of data and information to find the key insights to drive the business. Supports cross-functional stakeholders in marketing planning, sales planning, promotional marketing plans, and pricing strategies to inform product innovation, base business management, marketing communications strategy, and category growth presentations for our retail customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build and own bottom up sales plans using revenue KPIs (traffic, AOV & CR) that ties to top level Financial plans.
- Manage and build a reporting portfolio for promotional effectiveness and impact on total store profitability.
- Assist Category team with promotional planning and vendor support analysis.
- Manage shipping promotions, reporting and managing on the profitability impacts.
- In collaboration with marketing team manage the process for promotional communication in assets on-site and in external programs.
- In collaboration with international localization team assist in promotional asset content publication
- Manage the promotional asset publication process on BBcom including home page.
- Manage the Certona personalization engine and product recommendation tool.
- Sources and synthesizes information and data points, translate them into insights to fill the knowledge gap(s).
- Updates the weekly promotional marketing results for the eCommerce Operational Meeting.
- Own the advertising integrity of BBcom promotional messaging, pricing compliance and training.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Provide insights and identify growth opportunities to impact sales strategy, identifying shopper and omni channel opportunities, with ability to influence innovation & communication.
- Translates data and information into actionable insights and business recommendations utilizing best in class "story telling" and engaging communication.
- Provides information from a range of sources to share consumer, shopper, and market trends; brand and customer strategies that help drive successful brand building plans and programs.
- Updates the sales forecast and messages results to the company an executive team.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field required. Advanced Degree preferred.
Bodybuilding.com offers its employees several benefits such as: health, dental and vision insurance; 401(k); Competitive bonuses; Gym Membership Reimbursement; Employee Discount
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.