Senior Subscriber Retention Analyst
Position Location: Boise, ID
Remote Options: No
You will own the retention mechanics and communication with Bodybuilding.com’s Subscription customer base. You will collaborate with the Director of Retention, Engagement and Upgrades on the long-term lifecycle marketing strategy—from customer research and segmentation, to collaborating with the Brand and Content teams to deliver meaningful interactions, to increase retention of existing customers. The role requires a deep knowledge of CRM systems, user segmentation, and analytics tools. The analyst will ensure the loyalty mindset is pulled through across key internal and external contacts and ensure the ROI of all initiatives and programs. As we build out this critical function at Bodybuilding.com, we are looking for a self-starter who is ready to take on a new and growing challenge! Your critical thinking and analytical skills will help find opportunities for growth, and it doesn’t stop there. As a natural leader, you will collaborate with product, analytics and marketing teams to deliver on growth opportunities and get stuff done. Your drive for results will ensure we beat quarterly targets and grow the business.
To help people change their life and become their best self!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Define and implement strategy to retain subscribers and increase their satisfaction rate while Partnering with Director
- Work closely with the Content and Audience managers to bring the best and most relevant content to the service
- Work on strategies to keep subscribers engaged with localized and personalized trigger-based campaigns
- Work closely with data science team to define anti-churn strategies based on predictive analysis
- Measure and improve the lifecycle and retention programs efficiency on a regular basis.
- Communicate key results, insights and recommendations on a regular basis and develop automatic dashboarding
- Promote teamwork based on shared goals and build commitment to those goals by being an ambassador of the program and promote achievements
- Partner with senior leadership to develop a strategic framework and build an operating model to deliver sustainable growth
- Find opportunities for growth in key areas of the customer journey, and deliver on quarterly growth targets
- Partner with marketing and product teams to optimize communication strategy and ensure a seamless customer experience after payment failure or cancellation
- Prioritize initiatives, ensuring teams are focused on activities that will generate the highest value to Bodybuilding.com Subscription Business
- Lead a team of experts across marketing, product, ecommerce, and analytics functions to drive initiatives that lead to ARR growth
- Break down barriers through outstanding relationship-building to ensure that progress is being made and objectives are met
- Partner with global teams to ensure best practices are shared and initiatives are rolled out globally where applicable
- Collaborate with product teams to develop requirements for new product initiatives based on deep understanding of our customers and the customer experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Project Management work related experience and exceptional organizational skills. (required)
- Strategic and innovative thinker with a business-oriented mindset
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills, rigorous attention to detail and bias for customer-centric planning. Obsession with measuring performance
- Proven track record for driving measurable results through customer marketing efforts ideally in an e-commerce and/or subscription environment. (required)
- Excellent communication skills including ability to give clear direct feedback, set clear expectations and connect with people on a personal level.
- Excellent analytical skills – ability to derive logical, data-driven business insights turn those insights into plans
- Superior written and oral communication skills; ability to present comfortably with senior leaders
Education and Experience:
- Proven ability to build cross-functional partnership and inspire collaboration
- 5+ years of Ecommerce or B2C Direct Channel digital experience; CPG retention marketing a very strong plus
- Experience with subscription or continuity business a strong plus
- Experience managing digital (email, web, mobile) campaigns
- Able to collaboratively (team oriented) across multiple departments
What You’ll Love About Us:
Bodybuilding.com is the world’s largest online sports nutrition retailer, offering its visitors over 12,000 products, over 25,000 articles, 9,000 plus videos and a robust social network with over 1.5 million members all designed to help our visitors achieve their health, fitness and appearance goals! Employees have ranked us as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for 4 straight years!
F - Fearless & Fast …We are not afraid to fail! We embrace risk and drive change with urgency.
I - Inclusive …We honor, respect and encourage diversity and differences! We celebrate wins by collaborating, sharing goals, supporting each other and having fun.
R - Results Driven …We are passionate about customers and business results! We achieve results through talent nurturing, intentional goal setting, data-driven decisions and execution.
S - Serve Communities …We give back to the communities to which we owe our success! Our customers, colleagues, partners, family, friends and neighbors.
T - Trust & Accountability …We empower and hold each other accountable to deliver on commitments, and trust each other’s positive intent.
- Who We Arehttps://youtu.be/smZrTVZ2bj0
- Health Benefits com provides comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family.
- Financial and Savings ProgramsWhether it’s flexible spending or competitive retirement plans, we work with you to capitalize on total compensation now and into the future.
- Work Life balance and more:To make sure of work-life balance, we offer paid and volunteer time off, and access to discounts and an amazing onsite fitness center.
- Global Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging:We fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds of all to cultivate a higher performing organization.
- Check out Careers Youtube Page :https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5aqJSIWQHtO65LVUz3OzYA
Bodybuilding.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.